Make sure you agree to all our terms and conditions
We aim to provide students excellent homework help services at very reasonable rates and invite all of them to try our products at least once. But before you decide to do so, kindly go through the terms and conditions of our website as your placing an order here will be indicative of the fact that you are in agreement with these:
- When you agree, you implicitly give us the approval to use your credit card information and deduct the amount of the order you have placed. We have a zero tolerance policy for cases where stolen credit card information is provided and immediately report such cases to the law enforcement agencies.
- The customers need to make certain that they provide us accurate contact information in order to avoid any delay in order delivery. The company will not be responsible if any delay occurs because of customer related issues, like incorrect email address, problems with internet access or spam filters. In such cases, the customer cannot even ask for a refund. If, on the other hand, the company fails to deliver the product on time because of any other reason, the customer has the option to demand a full or partial refund, subject to approval by the company.
- We have a free revision policy for assignments in case the request for revision is made within 14 days of the delivery of the order in case of a short assignment. In case of long assignments, the time for submitting a request for free revisions is 30 days of order delivery. A client asking for a revision after these time limits will be required to pay a small fee.
- Customers can make a request for refund within 3 days of order delivery, after which no such request will be entertained and it will be assumed that the customer is satisfied with the product. An order can be cancelled only before it starts getting processed and in that case too, the charges deducted while placing the order will not be refunded.
- A delay can occur in the delivery of the order due to a number of reasons. The customer might not have made the payment on time, he might have provided inaccurate information regarding his academic level, he might have given ambiguous instructions about the assignment, he might have failed to respond to the queries submitted in the messaging system from the writer, or he might have asked the writer to turn to particular content resources for his assignment which are not readily available.